A unique village Cadaqués is a small coastal town located in the northeast of Catalonia, more specifically in Cape Creus. It is a very particular village, because it stands out for the white color of the houses and buildings that together with the blue of the sea and the sky create a striking color scheme that does not go unnoticed. The beautiful sunrises and dusks with very marked colors were some of the reasons why the famous surrealist painter Salvador Dalí settled to live. Natural landscape Cadaqués is a village with a unique atmosphere, with landscapes and natural landscapes preserved to perfection that allow you to enjoy the beaches and coves, with countless corners where you can relax. Mostly with rocky beaches, it preserves a very varied and unique marine fauna and flora, which can be appreciated even better by making snorkling Artists village Its landscape, its colors, its light and the fact that the great painter Salvador Dalí has been the cradle of many artists (painters, sculptors, musicians…), becoming a village surrounded by very varied art and originated by the combination of different nationalities and cultures . Beaches and coves The Cape of Creus has several beaches and coves, where you can access on foot or enjoy from the sea with a boat. Here is a selection of the best beaches and coves to visit in cadaqués: In the bay of Cadaqués, we find these outstanding beaches:
- I called Gran and Llané Petit. Both sheltered stone beaches very pleasant to baneyse.
- Sa Conca, a stone beach that has on both sides areas of rocks where you can find a corner and enjoy some privacy
- Port Alghero: Located in the center of the town, under the town hall, is a sandy beach next to which you can find our information booth (next to the pier).
- Great: Sand and stone beach located in the center of town, very extensive
- Es Poal: Small "urban" sandy beach, located next to the small port.
- Es Pianc: Small beach "urban" of very sheltered and pleasant sand.
- Ses Oliveres: Small beach of stones that has two beach bars next to where you can eat and have a drink. beach when there is tramuntana (north wind)marla combinaci or enjoy from the sea with a boat and beachbeach
- El Ros: Perfectly oriented to bathe when sea wind comes, it also has a quiet beach bar where you can eat or have a drink.
- Perafet: Stone beach, sheltered when there is tramuntana (northern wind).